Boxford, MA

Posted May 03, 2011
My 3rd grade son started at BA this past fall. He has had an amazing experience. The education is top notch. The attention to detail and constant encouragement of the teachers has transformed a somewhat careless student into one who takes pride in doing his best on assignments. Also the sense of community among the students is like no other I have seen. The recesses are wonderful. My son is able to burn off the energy that would otherwise distract him during his lessons. Our family likes the school so much, we enrolled another son midway throughout the year. He has also blossomed. It is a pleasure to write a review based on our family's experience at BA.

Posted May 18, 2010
They are small which gives lots of individual attention to the students, the smallness makes it feel like we are all family, their curriculum is one of the best in the state and the kids learn at a high level, the teachers are all awesome!

Posted May 18, 2010
It is a beautiful private school with the most patient and fun-loving teachers. Classes are small and children get lot's of 1 on 1. Everyone is friendly and share the same common goal - to enrich our children's life and to teach them about Jesus in an encouraging Christian environment.

Posted February 01, 2010
I adore this school. I leave every morning knowing my children are learning amazing things from caring, talented and nurturing teachers. Strong moral/character development as well as challenging academics. I couldn't ask for more.

Boxford Academy 4

Posted October 24, 2009
A very fine school - academically challenging, nurturing and caring. The curriculum is top notch - puts public schools to shame - even Boxford public which people rave about (why?). Cons are it is too small and they need more solid leadership from an administrative standpoint. A true Christian school - they aren't just saying it. We miss it, we'd still be there if the enrollment was bigger.

Boxford Academy 4

Posted May 22, 2009
Academicaly it is indeed a great school with a classical approach, my child is well prepared for the next level. If they improved the admininstration I would give a 5 star.

Posted September 19, 2008
This is an excellent school. Both my children have attended this school. They are now excelling in High School - top of their classes. I would highly recommend this school to anyone. It is a shame that because someone could not get their way they feel they can compromise others. The teachers and board are wonderful and work well together to create a nurturing environment for children to learn.

Posted June 11, 2008
My child has recieved an excellent education from caring and compassionate teachers. I would give the school a look for yourself. It is unfortunate that some did not get their way and now have to speak negatively about the school

Posted June 09, 2008
School is not what it use to be. The great teachers have left and the board has no idea what they are doing. No academic advisor. I would not recomend this school at this time. The school is going down faster than a sinking ship.

Posted May 22, 2008
A fine education. My Boxford Acaemy experience is better than the more expensive local 'prep' christian school. It is academically its equal, however, less 'bells and whistles'. The small class size allows for flexibility, individual attention and seperates itself from the traditional by becoming your school 'family'. The best Kindergarten program I have encountered (and I have expereince 4 different ones) Most important is my children LOVE school. Worth every penny!

Boxford Academy