Braintree, MA

Archbishop Williams High School 3

Posted July 01, 2011
As satisfied as I am with the academics here, I feel as though there is a lack of extracurricular opportunities. My child has found it hard to get involved because not much is offered outside of the classrooms; it seems as though the two main activities are athletics and theater, and that does not cater to the diverse interests of the entire student body. Other than that, everything else at AWHS is top notch.

Posted July 13, 2010
AWHS is an excellent school, with an outstanding administration and teaching staff! My kids received such a well-rounded education, made lifelong friends at Archies and they were fully prepared for adult life and college. Don't think twice about sending your children here, you won't be disappointed!

Archbishop Williams High School 1

Posted July 02, 2009

Archbishop Williams High School 1

Posted October 26, 2008

Archbishop Williams High School 0

Posted April 17, 2008
Best choice for my daughter, such a difference from the public schools in our town of Plymouth, Massachusetts. She just loves her teachers( wonderful and caring) and has made great friends! If you are thinking about sending your child don't hesitate.

Posted June 05, 2007
Best choice I made as a parent. This school turns out fantastic students.

Posted February 23, 2004
Outstanding! This was the best thing we have ever done for both of our children. Strong sense of community amongst students, faculty, and parents. My children have reinforced their sense of commitment to leadership and giving. Athletic program is great! Thank you, AWHS!

Posted February 23, 2004
We had four children educated at Williams. It is by far the best value I have ever received for my money. I hope my children send their children to A.W.H.S.

Posted February 23, 2004
My daughter has been in private catholic school all her life, she finished up last year at achies and now she attending a private college in New hamshire. I feel it was the best spent money you could ever do for your children. She very happy now and was truly prepared for college. Thankyou so much for a wonderful experience and a great education for my daughter. If you can afford it send them on too private school.

Posted September 09, 2003

Archbishop Williams High School
80 Independence Avenue, Braintree, MA  02184
Last modified Archbishop Williams High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Archbishop Williams High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top