Bad
Good

I love this school and all the teachers are #1 both of my boys had great years here!

I have two children attending the Morrison school and although a few years back I was a bit disappointed with a few issues I can now say that I love it. My youngest son has an I.E.P. at the Morrison and I couldn't ask for a better staff to work with him,while my oldest son has had the best teachers five years in a row!!! To all the staff and volunteers at The Morrison school I say keep up the GREAT work !!! Thank you

I love the Morrison school. I have nothing but nice things to say. The principal, his assistant, the nurse and other staff volunteers and teachers are very friendly and welcoming even in the midst of all the challenges that it takes to run and operate an elementary school. Yet it seems they know every student by name! Which is very rare with so little time and high state demands. Every time I enter the school after being buzzed in, I am greeted with a warm and friendly hello and a smile. I appreciate that !! My child's first grade and now second grade teacher: Mrs. Alpert and Mrs. Cotton (as are all the teachers) are attentive,supportive and encouraging and dedicated to education. I highly recommend the school to anyone moving in to the area.

Morrison school is a wonderful place to students with dedicated teachers and staff under the leadership of a very friendly principal.

I was completely unhappy with the Morrison School. My child was a kindergarten student and her teacher pretty much had her listed as a lost cause that would need remedial help and services. Luckily, I am praising Karma, the Morrison has not done well and failed their MCAS exams allowing my child to go to a different school. Wow, is all I can say. My child is above average in all her studies and is thriving at an unbelievable rate. The teachers actually take the time to CARE and HELP their students. NOT let them settle in the back ground because they are quiet. I will never advocate the Morrison and always be angry withe that kindergarten teacher as she almost lost my child in the abyss of mediocre education at best. Thank goodness for real dedicated teachers!

A dedicated staff supported by caring volunteers, and headed by a terrific elementary Principal. :-)

It has very dedicated teachers and a great staff. The kids who go to school there are the recipients of a wonderful school atmosphere.

Great staff with teachers like Ms. Devlin who does whatever they can to make sure each child succeeds, feels listened to and cared for.

Morrison Elementary is a great school with staff and parents who work together to do as much as possible for our students!

This is a great school. Amy Devlin is an amazing teacher!

Last modified Morrison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.