K-5 & Ungraded
Braintree, MA

Donald Ross Elementary School 0

Posted May 13, 2010
This Ross School dedicated staff and principal and inviting PTO make this school one of the best.

Posted February 09, 2010

Posted January 21, 2010
It has good teachers good Activities my kids math inproved a lot. You should go there!!

Posted October 05, 2009
I love my kids school because it has good school system.The best teachers and great atmosphere.The principal is out of this world,everything is well organized for our kids and their future.

Posted July 31, 2009

Donald Ross Elementary School 0

Posted March 19, 2009
Ross is a very good school. We have a wonderful new principal, dedicated teachers and a great PTO. We are a walking school so the parents see each other more often. The best thing about the Ross district is that we are very much a community.

Posted January 31, 2009
I cannot say enough about the Ross School. My children have been going since 2005 and they love it. The teachers are dedicated and enthusiastic, they really give their best effort to our children. The extra programs that are available such as the afterschool book club and homework study groups are wonderful. The new principal is also doing a wonderful job of making the school a very warm and friendly enviornment.

Posted January 15, 2009
My son is in the fourth grade at Ross school and I cannot say enough good things about his experience. His teachers, classmates, and support staff have made his time there a great success. My son has performed extremely well and enjoys school.

Posted August 05, 2008
I have a child going into 3rd grade this year and I can't say enough about the teacher she had for 1st and 2nd grades both were seasoned veterans who recognized that my daughter need pt + ot both of which she rec'd out pt as well as through the school my daughter also got extra help with bith reading and math and is now working @ grade level or above and the new principal this past year has made the school a much more open and friendly atmosphere.

Posted February 02, 2008

Donald Ross Elementary School
20 Hayward St, Braintree, MA  02184
Last modified Donald Ross Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Donald Ross Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top