Bad
Good

This Ross School dedicated staff and principal and inviting PTO make this school one of the best.

It has good teachers good Activities my kids math inproved a lot. You should go there!!

I love my kids school because it has good school system.The best teachers and great atmosphere.The principal is out of this world,everything is well organized for our kids and their future.

Ross is a very good school. We have a wonderful new principal, dedicated teachers and a great PTO. We are a walking school so the parents see each other more often. The best thing about the Ross district is that we are very much a community.

I cannot say enough about the Ross School. My children have been going since 2005 and they love it. The teachers are dedicated and enthusiastic, they really give their best effort to our children. The extra programs that are available such as the afterschool book club and homework study groups are wonderful. The new principal is also doing a wonderful job of making the school a very warm and friendly enviornment.

My son is in the fourth grade at Ross school and I cannot say enough good things about his experience. His teachers, classmates, and support staff have made his time there a great success. My son has performed extremely well and enjoys school.

I have a child going into 3rd grade this year and I can't say enough about the teacher she had for 1st and 2nd grades both were seasoned veterans who recognized that my daughter need pt + ot both of which she rec'd out pt as well as through the school my daughter also got extra help with bith reading and math and is now working @ grade level or above and the new principal this past year has made the school a much more open and friendly atmosphere.

Last modified Donald Ross Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.