Braintree, MA

Posted May 13, 2010
This Ross School dedicated staff and principal and inviting PTO make this school one of the best.

Posted January 21, 2010
It has good teachers good Activities my kids math inproved a lot. You should go there!!

Posted October 05, 2009
I love my kids school because it has good school system.The best teachers and great atmosphere.The principal is out of this world,everything is well organized for our kids and their future.

Posted March 19, 2009
Ross is a very good school. We have a wonderful new principal, dedicated teachers and a great PTO. We are a walking school so the parents see each other more often. The best thing about the Ross district is that we are very much a community.

Posted January 31, 2009
I cannot say enough about the Ross School. My children have been going since 2005 and they love it. The teachers are dedicated and enthusiastic, they really give their best effort to our children. The extra programs that are available such as the afterschool book club and homework study groups are wonderful. The new principal is also doing a wonderful job of making the school a very warm and friendly enviornment.

Posted January 15, 2009
My son is in the fourth grade at Ross school and I cannot say enough good things about his experience. His teachers, classmates, and support staff have made his time there a great success. My son has performed extremely well and enjoys school.

Donald Ross Elementary School 4

Posted August 05, 2008
I have a child going into 3rd grade this year and I can't say enough about the teacher she had for 1st and 2nd grades both were seasoned veterans who recognized that my daughter need pt + ot both of which she rec'd out pt as well as through the school my daughter also got extra help with bith reading and math and is now working @ grade level or above and the new principal this past year has made the school a much more open and friendly atmosphere.

Posted April 12, 2006
I would NEVER recommend this school. A teacher told my child that was in 3rd grade that she was stupid and had no commen sense. (This is quoted & accurate, word for word!) Also, another teacher thought my child should've been kept back and wrote that it the file, but never told me, the mother. I would NEVER recommend this school!

Donald Ross Elementary School 4

Posted March 03, 2006
I have two children that attend this school. The teaching staff is extremely proficient and I feel that my children have received a great education. My second child is adopted and they welcomed him with open arms and helped me to assimilate him into the environment. They worked closely with him and gave me great feedback. I feel the teachers are top notch and have a commone goal of educating children.

Donald Ross Elementary School 1

Posted December 09, 2005
Classroom Instruction is poor. There are some students not getting the help they need at the school. The students spend too much time on politial talks and not enought on mathematics or hardcore English studies. The staff is very connected to the school committee members more so than the parents of the students are. The relationship is counter productive to the creation of a strong learning enviornment itself.

20 Hayward Street, Braintree, MA  02184
Last modified Donald Ross Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Donald Ross Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top