K-5 & Ungraded
Braintree, MA

Posted May 19, 2008
As an adult who attended Catholic School her whole life, I was pleasantly pleased with the Highlands. Public schools always have to deal with financially woes and the Highlands PTO does a great job with making up the difference. My son, who I thought would struggle through school, has had nothing but encouragement & success from all of his teachers! My daughter loves to go to school everday & wishes kindergarten lasted longer!

Posted March 08, 2008

Posted February 21, 2007
My family has attended Highlands School for generations. My son is now attending the school, and is excelling woderfully both academically, as well as socially. The teachers at the school are wonderful, and the parent involvement is excellent! My son leaves for school each and every day with a smile on his face. I am very satisfied with the Highlands school, and am looking forward to my daughter attending in a few years!

Highlands 3

Posted July 26, 2005
I find that the Highlands School in Braintree is overrated. The school is overcrowded and in much need of repair. You can expect up to 26 students in a classroom at any given time in any grade. Teachers teach to the average or below average student leaving those who can achieve at a higher level to fend for themselves. The Principal and staff are not to blame, it is the community that refuses to build the school system that leaves our school in disrepair. If I could afford to move to a better school system I would gladly move out of the Highlands School District.

Highlands
144 Wildwood Ave, Braintree, MA  02184
Last modified Highlands is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highlands Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top