Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I have to give one star on this I wasn't able not to rate it. the most prejudice school ever, if you pay attention carefully you will see why the percentage of white is high than the rest of the races here... They try to kick out whoever they don't want for the most insignificant reason just to keep the white.. they sent my little one out just 5 months away the end of the school. The principal DID AS MUCH AS SHE POSSIBLY COULD not to let her finish the school year there. DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THE TRAUMA THAT CAUSED to my daughter, NO HEART OR HUMAN SENTIMENTS HERE.....If the school is 10 out of 10 it's jut because who they people involved School-Parents make it appears THAT WAY, the reality they class is so poor that of course the student will pass their test with good score.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

ABSOLUTELY NOT. OF COURSE THE KIDS THERE ARE NOT THAT BAD JUST BECAUSE OF THAT THE BULLY RATE IS LOW

Develops character: Strongly disagree

ABSOLUTELY NOT STARTING FROM THE PRINCIPAL VERY PREJUDICE.

Thank god I graduated! The bullying I had was awful, some boy from my grade found my home phone number and kept calling, I finally had to change it that it was so bad! My brother also encountered a lot of bullying by kids older than him, he can't wait to graduate also.

We just moved into the neighborhood. This year is my son first year at Flaherty School. Everyone from the school welcome my son with their warm hearts. He quickly adjusts to the school atmosphere. I am amazed with the teacher and principal for their dedication and willingness to work with each individual child.

My son goes to kindergarten at the Flahery School and they have been great! They truly care about their students and are willing to work closely with you to ensure that your child gets what they need to be successful. Christine Hagar

The Flaherty School has been the most I could want from a school. From the Principal to all the teachers my girls have had they are all excellent. They all really know and understand your children. Susan Williams

Last modified Mary E Flaherty School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.