K-5 & Ungraded
Braintree, MA

Mary E Flaherty School 2

Posted August 18, 2011
Thank god I graduated! The bullying I had was awful, some boy from my grade found my home phone number and kept calling, I finally had to change it that it was so bad! My brother also encountered a lot of bullying by kids older than him, he can't wait to graduate also.

Posted March 16, 2010
We just moved into the neighborhood. This year is my son first year at Flaherty School. Everyone from the school welcome my son with their warm hearts. He quickly adjusts to the school atmosphere. I am amazed with the teacher and principal for their dedication and willingness to work with each individual child.

Posted February 07, 2008
My son goes to kindergarten at the Flahery School and they have been great! They truly care about their students and are willing to work closely with you to ensure that your child gets what they need to be successful. Christine Hagar

Posted January 06, 2008
The Flaherty School has been the most I could want from a school. From the Principal to all the teachers my girls have had they are all excellent. They all really know and understand your children. Susan Williams

Posted August 24, 2005
My son was having alot of difficulties in his kindergarten, after resourcing the options i chose to enroll him in flaherty school, in less than 1 year they not only gave my son all the help he needed in academics, they showed him love like a family. I strongly urge all parents to consider this school.

Mary E Flaherty School
99 Lakeside Dr, Braintree, MA  02184
Last modified Mary E Flaherty School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mary E Flaherty School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top