K-5 & Ungraded
Braintree, MA

Posted February 19, 2014
I am a retired teacher who taught and also substiute taught at Liberty School after years of teaching in several other schools. I am astonished to see a teacher review on this site complaining about leadership. Dr. Radiches was one of the most caring and professional principals I have ever worked with. One will never find a stronger advocate for children. The teachers, except apparently one, follow her lead, making Liberty School a warm yet challenging learning environment. I loved teaching there and wish my child had gone to a school just like Liberty.

Posted April 02, 2012
People have to give credit to the teachers and not the state of the school. Unfortunatley the school need some repairs and addidional rooms but the teachers are dedicated and the students are learning. I am still new to the school but I thrilled with my daughters progress. Keep up the good work.

Liberty Elementary School 2

Posted September 18, 2010
We have only been at the school for a year, crossing over between K and 1st grade. So far I am only moderately impressed. The teachers seem dedicated, and my child likes his teachers. I think most of the time my child is being challenged enough. What I find most disappointing are the facilities. There is no playground equipment of any kind, the basketball court is is such disrepair as to be unusable, and in the school it self (at least last year) there were missing floor tiles and dark hallways. Time will tell this year if my child learns enough here.

Posted August 24, 2009

Posted June 16, 2009
I sent both my children to Liberty school. Since there was a different principal when my daughter started going to Liberty I can see the tremendous positive difference that Dr. Radiches has in the school. Also all the teachers are overqualified with advanced education and degrees and they are fair to the students. The parents voices are heard and there is mutual respect between parents and teachers. There is nothing wrong with the school, teachers or principal, it was an all around positive experience for both my children. I noticed a very negative commend posted by (maybe) a dissatisfied teacher and wanted to put things in the right perspective. Liberty school is one of the best kep secrets in MA! Thank you Dr Radiches for a job well done!! Parents, alumni and kids we all appreciate the principal's and the teachers' hard work. Liberty school will always have a special place in our hearts

Posted April 20, 2009

Liberty Elementary School 0

Posted April 17, 2009
Immediate need for leadership, a new principal, and teachers who want to earn their salary.

Posted April 17, 2009

Posted April 08, 2009

Posted March 14, 2009

Liberty Elementary School
49 Proctor Rd, Braintree, MA  02184
Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top