9-12 & Ungraded
Brighton, MA

Another Course To College 4

Posted June 16, 2008

Posted January 06, 2008
Obviously I am biased, as I am a teacher at the school, but I can say with full honesty that ACC provides an outstanding, challenging education that vastly surpasses what I completed in a suburban high school.

Posted February 08, 2006
- a former student
I decided to attend ACC during the 2004-2005 school year, and it was the best decision I ever made. If you get the choice to attend ACC, do it. The headmaster, Mr. Howland, and all of the teachers, care about the students. They try to help as much as they can.

Posted September 25, 2004
This is a fabulous school. It helped my child find a new way of looking at life. We love it.

Another Course To College
20 Warren St, Brighton, MA  02135
Last modified Another Course To College is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Another Course To College Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top