Brockton, MA

Posted February 07, 2015
Trinity Catholic pays close attention to the academic needs of your child as an individual. I have been so happy with the academic and moral skills that my child has been given. Its hard to find a school as dedicated to good citizenship and positive moral action towards others, as it is dedicated to academic skills and growth. I am very pleased with this school.

Trinity Catholic Academy 1

Posted April 29, 2014
Subtle racism towards people of color and teachers and principals being impatient and or rude to some of the students. Spread the word, take some of your kids out of the lower campus. You'll be happy you did. They have gotten naughty with how they choose to handle some problems.

Posted August 12, 2013
This is a fine school where children ages 2.9 to 13 get the highest forms of education and technology and the arts. Our staff is like no other , always learning new and reachable ways to educate the children with a wonderful curriculum chosen buy our fantastic curriculum team. The staff teaches our aftercare programs so all the students in every grade know the upper and lower grade teachers. This is a A-+ school and we are blessed to work and learn here. Thank you, Danielle Gustafson

Trinity Catholic Academy 1

Posted July 01, 2013
They had a great music teacher, Mr. Montgomery. He really cared about the kids and went above and beyond the call of duty. They made a huge mistake in letting him go.

Posted May 04, 2013
My daughter started attending Trinity Catholic Academy since the first grade That was three years ago she love the school and i do too but the school is to expensive. this is a great school if can afford it/

Posted June 28, 2012
My daughter started attending Trinity Catholic Academy in January and I would recommend this school to everyone. The teachers and principal are GREAT. They really care about the students well being. I love the fact that my daughter gets homework 4 nights per week when she was in kindergarten. I can't wait for September for my daughter to start Trinity Catholic Academy first grade. Overall GREAT school.

Posted October 05, 2011
The Teachers here go above and beyond to get all the children on track. The small class sizes are great for any kids who need a little extra help. State of the art school. My daughter has gone to this school for 6 years now and she loves it. Everyone there is very loving and the school is wonderful all around.

Trinity Catholic Academy 4

Posted April 23, 2005
My son attended St. Edwards for three years. The Faculty and Staff are extraordinary and truely care to educate and raise morally responsible children with the guidance of the Catholic Faith. We moved our son to another private Catholic School and have regreted it ever since. My son and our family had nothing but positive experience at St. Edwards. Mrs. Thompson in the Kindergarden class and the other teachers have had a profound and positive impact on my son's life, even two years later.

Posted September 13, 2004
I think that St. Edwards school is a great all around school. They teach good morals and I would recommend this school to anyone. The teachers and the staff are wonderful to the children. The class sizes are only big 20-30 in the first grade. The numbers decrease through the years due to relocation or money. My son's class is up to 18 kids now. They offer a lot to the students: art,computer lab, music, afterschool programs, extra help in reading etc. I hope that you would consider this school. Donna

Posted August 08, 2004
This school has given my daughter the best in both education and knowledge of the Roman Catholic Church. I would be more than happy to talk to you if you wanted to know more. My number is 508-580-8950. Thank you, Mrs. Kathy Crowe

Trinity Catholic Academy
37 Erie Avenue, Brockton, MA  02302
Last modified Trinity Catholic Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Trinity Catholic Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top