Posted August 19, 2012
My two children attend this school, one completed kindergarten and the other third grade. Both surprise me every day with what they learn. The teachers deliver the curriculum in a way that is fun, interesting, and challenging. My children want to complete at home activities because of the incentives and encouragement they receive from their teachers. The principal and assistant principal expect a lot from the students and are encouraging and caring. Our family loves the Arnone. We are proud to be a part of such a nurturing environment.

Posted October 14, 2010
I am originally from Brockton and graduated from Brockton High in 1979. My two oldest children (now 29 and almost 28) went to the Arnone School when they were younger, prior to moving out of Brockton. The Arnone School is comprised of a variety of cultures and teaches children how to accept people who are different than themselves and expand their thinking.

Posted September 08, 2008

Dr W Arnone Community School 4

Posted July 30, 2005

Dr W Arnone Community School 3

Posted April 23, 2005
The Principal is excellent with academics and structure. Very little or no parent participation at the school with activities. No family activities unless you are in the Two-Way Language program.

Posted April 06, 2005
Arnone school has given my child so many opportunities that I don't feel she would have received anywhere else. The teachers are GREAT!

Dr W Arnone Community School
135 Belmont St, Brockton, MA  02301
Last modified Dr W Arnone Community School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dr W Arnone Community School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.