Davis K-8 School 1

Posted March 21, 2013
The administrators a this school preach communication between home and school but when it comes down to it and parents try to communicate they don't really seem to care! They don't like the teachers using e-mail as a form of communication, many times phone calls are not returned...So where is the communication? I feel as if my children are numbers not people!

Davis K-8 School 3

Posted May 21, 2011
It seems administaitors are sitting at there desks or yelling at kids Their is craziness when the children start school, but this is prolly at all schools. It reminds me of watching an ant hill. My daughter has done very well through her 5 years here. We were invited in for a school preview day where we got to see her in class and show her stuff! It was so greate she was so proud. That was awesome cuz I can't usually do that stuff cuz of work. The other children always seem wild to me, but maybe my girl is just a little quiet, even tho her teachers don't say that.

Davis K-8 School 0

Posted May 13, 2010
I have been an actively involved parent with this school for the past 8 years. I have nothing but good things to say about it! Both of my children love this school as well. The Davis School is like a family.

Davis K-8 School 5

Posted November 08, 2009

Davis K-8 School 0

Posted May 13, 2008
As a PTA Officer for the 6 years my children have attended so far, I've got to tell you, the Davis IS the best!! The Principal, the teachers, the Parent Liasons, all the Specialists, and the office staff will do whatever they can for you! Of course, more parental involvement is key. The Davis students and staff show much school pride! We have the best School Committee Member in the city with Patty Joyce. If you are lucky enough to attend the Davis, you already know how lucky you are!

Davis K-8 School 4

Posted March 28, 2008

Davis K-8 School 5

Posted September 05, 2007

Davis K-8 School 4

Posted September 26, 2005
All of my children have attended this school and continue to do so. They, as well as I, have had a fabulous experience. Everyone, from teachers right up to the principal, has been nothing but helpful. The school also works on building self esteem as well as academic success. Parental involvement is not as high as it should be, however the parents that do participate in extra activities do a great job enhancing the educational experience for all children as well as their own.

Davis K-8 School
380 Plain St, Brockton, MA  02302
Last modified Davis K-8 School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Davis K-8 School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top