Bad
Good

The administrators a this school preach communication between home and school but when it comes down to it and parents try to communicate they don't really seem to care! They don't like the teachers using e-mail as a form of communication, many times phone calls are not returned...So where is the communication? I feel as if my children are numbers not people!

It seems administaitors are sitting at there desks or yelling at kids Their is craziness when the children start school, but this is prolly at all schools. It reminds me of watching an ant hill. My daughter has done very well through her 5 years here. We were invited in for a school preview day where we got to see her in class and show her stuff! It was so greate she was so proud. That was awesome cuz I can't usually do that stuff cuz of work. The other children always seem wild to me, but maybe my girl is just a little quiet, even tho her teachers don't say that.

I have been an actively involved parent with this school for the past 8 years. I have nothing but good things to say about it! Both of my children love this school as well. The Davis School is like a family.

As a PTA Officer for the 6 years my children have attended so far, I've got to tell you, the Davis IS the best!! The Principal, the teachers, the Parent Liasons, all the Specialists, and the office staff will do whatever they can for you! Of course, more parental involvement is key. The Davis students and staff show much school pride! We have the best School Committee Member in the city with Patty Joyce. If you are lucky enough to attend the Davis, you already know how lucky you are!

Last modified Davis K-8 School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.