Bad
Good

Posted July 09, 2013
This is defiantly a school you would want your son or daughter to attend! I've been at this school for 6 years but I have to leave now to attend High School. The principle there is amazing she knows each & every student, she's someone you can talk to, she knows how to turn your frown upside down. The teachers there are also the best they sit & work with every student & we cant forget about the councilors! This is a wonderful, caring school. It brings tears to my eyes knowing I'm leaving & can't come back. Put this as one of your choice you really won't regret it!

Raymond K-8 Elementary School 4

Posted May 21, 2011
The style of the building itself is not the best model for learning, however, the principal is amazing and seems to know every kid and there are like 1,000 of them. Great leadership and caring for the kids.

Raymond K-8 Elementary School 2

Posted October 24, 2010
The teachers and staff are excellent and the school is now k-8

Raymond K-8 Elementary School

Posted March 10, 2010
You have been an excellent school that participed with my childs learning and social skills .

Raymond K-8 Elementary School 3

Posted June 29, 2009
Most aspects are wonderful, but God forbid you get the wrong teacher for your child because that's it, you are stuck there and it makes for a terrible year. Some of the teachers are mis-matched with the personalities of the students.

Raymond K-8 Elementary School 4

Posted November 14, 2008
My daughter is in kindergarten and loves going to the Raymond School. My husband and I have been very impressed with everything the school has to offer from the start. If your child is entering kindergarten next year, please take a look at the Raymond, you will not be disappointed.

Posted August 20, 2008
I love the Raymond School! My daughter has attended this school for the past 4 years. It is an excellent school. They have added junior high to the school this year and I'm so excited that my child doesn't have to go to another school until high school.

Posted December 10, 2003
My children transferred into the Raymond from a private school and I am amazed at how wonderful every aspect of their new experience has been. To be honest, the Raymond school wasn't in our top 3 choices, but my husband and I are thrilled that it worked out the way it did! The principal's involvement is exceptional and my 3 kids love it here!! The staff makes each child feel special. It is an experience I am so thankful for.

Posted August 26, 2003
I believe that the Raymond School is one of the best elementary schools in Brockton. My daughter has attended this school for two years and they have been two very great years. All of the staff at the Raymond are exceptionally wonderful!

Raymond K-8 Elementary School
125 Oak Street, Brockton, MA  02301
Last modified Raymond K-8 Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.