Bad
Good

My daughter is in third grade at the Angelo school and thus far all her educational facilitators has been nothing less than extraordinary. I do wish that Mr. Powers was still principal at the school, he is awesome at his role of principal and encouraging the children. However, I am not fond of the new female principal. I have had limited communications with her, but I find her rude and not receptive to parental concerns. I would like some feedback to know if other parents have had similar concerns about this new principal.

Sometimes it can be difficult to compare schools when the Angelo is the only school your child/ren know. My children came here from a suburban blue ribbon school that really taught at levels designed to increase a child's ability to succeed not only on MCAS but in life. NOT SO AT THE ANGELO!!!!!! Not only has petty theft been a problem among the children but I have found the teachers are often disgruntled at best and ill-prepared for children who really come to learn and don't mind hard work. On the other if you find a really "nice" teacher often they are too friendly with the children engaging in hugging and not enough homework that challenges the young mind. Oh trust me I could go on about this school and my comments would only get worse. Suffice it to say this is NOT THE SCHOOL FOR BRIGHT CHILDREN! They don't know what to do with them until they are atleast in the 4th grade which is where the gifted child program begins but they have to bring children in from other schools because they are not preparing them to accel to that level from within.

The teachers have helped my granddaughter learn a great deal and has shown alot of concern and patients with her and her education and my granddaughter really likes her teachers and other staff. Thank-You

My Daughter has been at the the Angelo since Kidnergarden we both love this school and all staff. I do regret that this school nolonger goes to the 6th grade. So this will be her last yr.. My 4 yr old we now experience this pleasure come September...!

omg i go to angelo school i love my teacher so much she is the best teacher that i ever saw on my life her name is Mrs. Toomey

My daughter has attended this school since the 2nd grade I am very pleased with the dedication the teachers have towards the students, the prinical Barbara Janelli is outstanding she takes great joy in her students and it shows threw her efforts to better our kids thank you for all the hard work sincerly Floyd Patterson

Last modified Louis F Angelo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.