Bad
Good

I did not like this school at all. All they do is allow nonsense all day. They also pass students who don't even show up to school (seniors) majority of year and sleep all through class. Ithe don't treat the high schoolers like high school at all. The reason I gave one star is because I can't give zero. I honestly say this is the worst school I been to. I don't feel safe there at all.

Now known as Ithaka. This school is amazing for kids K-12. The teachers are friendly, fun, helpful. They joke around alongside you. The students get along with 99% of the teachers. Its very difficult to get suspended. The school is just all around amazing. I loved my days there and miss every minute I spent in those halls and classrooms and regret the days I wasn't there. There was at most 7 kids per class/grade. Every teacher could and were willing to take the time and sit with each student to help them and even counsel them with their own life issues. Me and my math teacher were always joking around, as well as the entire class. I could go on forever. Point blank Period. IT IS in my opinion THE BEST SCHOOL ANYONE COULD EVER ATTEND... even as a SP. ED student, you have to be accepted there.

Last modified Goddard Alternative School is a Public school that serves grades 4-12