4-12 & Ungraded
Brockton, MA

Goddard Alternative School 1

Posted May 24, 2014
I did not like this school at all. All they do is allow nonsense all day. They also pass students who don't even show up to school (seniors) majority of year and sleep all through class. Ithe don't treat the high schoolers like high school at all. The reason I gave one star is because I can't give zero. I honestly say this is the worst school I been to. I don't feel safe there at all.

Goddard Alternative School 5

Posted December 04, 2009
Now known as Ithaka. This school is amazing for kids K-12. The teachers are friendly, fun, helpful. They joke around alongside you. The students get along with 99% of the teachers. Its very difficult to get suspended. The school is just all around amazing. I loved my days there and miss every minute I spent in those halls and classrooms and regret the days I wasn't there. There was at most 7 kids per class/grade. Every teacher could and were willing to take the time and sit with each student to help them and even counsel them with their own life issues. Me and my math teacher were always joking around, as well as the entire class. I could go on forever. Point blank Period. IT IS in my opinion THE BEST SCHOOL ANYONE COULD EVER ATTEND... even as a SP. ED student, you have to be accepted there.

Goddard Alternative School 1

Posted January 05, 2006

Goddard Alternative School 3

Posted February 19, 2005
I am sure this school is fine for discipline problemed children, but if your child has a mental illness they are severely lacking in skills to handle them. Staff needs more training in restraining, how and when to use it to avoid injury to your child.

Goddard Alternative School
20 Union Street, Brockton, MA  02301
Last modified Goddard Alternative School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Goddard Alternative School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top