K-5 & Ungraded
Brockton, MA

Posted May 23, 2014
I love this school. My kids have been here since they opened up the school and I have 2 of them in the 4th grade. The teachers are wonderful and they actually care about the students and their families. I also love when they have like their family game nites movies nites and dances. I give this school a 10 out of 10. I'm gonna cry when my kids leave this school..

Posted October 24, 2013
I had 4 children that went to this awesome school. We just moved to a different town but still wish we went there. The teachers and staff care and love their jobs they love teaching not just that you will find them helping out at family night which they have one almost every month. Just a great place for our children;)

Posted March 07, 2011
This is a great school! The staff is always there when ever needed. I have four children that goes to this school and they love it!! Thay also have many family nights that we look forward to every month,

Posted March 03, 2011
I couldn't disagree more with the Great Schools rating. This brand new school features cutting edge technology that I have not seen in suburban districts. The principal and staff are extremely hardworking professionals that work extremely well with the parents. The "two way" Spanish English program that teaches kids from Kindergarten on in both languages and all subjects is an extraordinary model for multi-lingual education.

Manthala George Jr. School
180 Colonel Bell Dr, Brockton, MA  02301
Last modified Manthala George Jr. School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Manthala George Jr. School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top