K-5 & Ungraded
Brockton, MA

Mary E. Baker School 5

Posted May 26, 2010
My child is in Kindergarten at the Mary E. Baker School and I am a member of the PTA. Donna Haymes (principal) is the kindest, sweetest woman and I am honored to have her as a leader of our school. She truely has our children as her priority. She is very creative with the activities and events she plans at the school. Everyone I have encountered at the school have been more than outstanding. My child's teacher, Mrs. Pike is is one of the most caring and attentive teachers I have ever known. I am lucky to have my child in such a wonderful school

Mary E. Baker School 0

Posted May 06, 2010
School is great, Headed by a great principal and great teachers. My son is a first grade student and Wow is all I can say. Principle Haymes is an exceptional lady and definetly has the respect of everyone on site.

Mary E. Baker School
45 Quincy St, Brockton, MA  02302
Last modified Mary E. Baker School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mary E. Baker School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top