PK-8 & Ungraded
Brookline, MA

Posted March 05, 2014
Devo is a very diverse international community of students and on average very well educated parents who care about their child's education. Walking through the hallways every morning you will hear goodbye in several different languages. The teachers and assistants in the classrooms are very well qualified and have been picked out of hundreds of applicants. I went to public school and before this had my children in private school. The Population is diverse but the education is more comparable to private. Just because it says on here 65% white doesn't mean that they are from this country... many are visiting Phds who are working in top rated universities in the area. I am happy with the school as a whole. I like the community, people are friendly, and like anything else if you put the effort into the school it will come back.

Posted September 03, 2013
The Devotion School is supportive and caring. I am happy my daughters have such support and devotion from the teachers and staff. We are so blessed to spend our school years with this school.

Edward Devotion 1

Posted January 09, 2012
Ineffective teaching assistants and apathetic teachers. A complete disappointment. The children learn because the parents care, not because it's a productive learning environment. From a social perspective, there is no classroom community and students are left-out. As for the curriculum it's nothing better than what the state doles out.

Posted May 02, 2010
I love Devo because it has great teachers and a great curriculum.

Posted April 29, 2010
Devo is an outstanding school in every aspect. The academics are excellent and the atmosphere is one of great diversity and great mutual respect. As a parent, I couldn't be happier!

Edward Devotion 0

Posted August 20, 2009
This school is so great! I have been here since kindergarten and it is my second home. The community is like a family despite the large student body. The location is great and so are the teachers. The new principal Is also making a lot of great changes!

Edward Devotion 4

Posted November 04, 2007
I love all the teachers that my children have had. Not all teachers are great, but I've been blessed with wonderful teachers. Not as much parent participation and comradery as I would like, but there is some participation. There is a new principle and he seems to be making a lot of great new changes. I am happy with the changes so far and the children seem to like him very much.

Posted September 01, 2007

Posted July 10, 2006

Edward Devotion
345 Harvard St, Brookline, MA  02446
Last modified Edward Devotion is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edward Devotion Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top