Triton Regional High School 3

Posted July 05, 2011
Both of my children attended Triton, the teachers are caring and try to help each student as much as possible. ONe of our children has a learning disability and the teachers, the administration and the district went out of their way to see that our child was as successful as possible. I would recommend this school and I would tell parents to stay involved at every level. The squeaky wheel does get the grease.

Triton Regional High School 5

Posted January 06, 2010
Im a former student and I think that Triton Regional High was the best school that I ever went to. The teacher's care about the students as if they were there own.

Triton Regional High School 4

Posted June 09, 2009
I have two children in this school district, one at the elementary level and one at the middle school. I find the leadership very committed to the core values drafted by the current administration: respect, integrity, and excellence. The superintendent has an open door policy for anyone. They have a district improvement plan which sets measurable goals, not tied to funding, and are achieving those goals. This district is definately moving forward which in this financial climate is no easy feat.

Triton Regional High School 1

Posted June 07, 2009
My son attended this school and the lack of respect and leadership is appalling. The whole system needs to be overhauled!! I am so glad I took my kids out.

Triton Regional High School 4

Posted January 25, 2007

Triton Regional High School 2

Posted November 15, 2006
- a former student
As being a graduate of triton regional high school, I have to say it is getting progressively worse. The lack of money and funds the school gets is ridiculous and in return what they ask the students to pay for extracurricular activities is outrageous. The class sizes are also quite large, while other classes are getting cut. The penalties for breaking rules are also quite harsh and should lightened up a bit. For the most part all the teachers are competent. I am glad to have graduated when I did because I feel for the next generations to come that have to deal with lack of funds, overcharging for sports, large class sizes, and lack there of classes.

Triton Regional High School 1

Posted February 19, 2005
- a former student

Triton Regional High School 5

Posted December 17, 2004

Triton Regional High School
112 Elm St, Byfield, MA  01922
Last modified Triton Regional High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Triton Regional High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.