7-8 & Ungraded
Byfield, MA

Posted November 13, 2014
First thing is I think kids are starting school to early in the morning, my child would have to be at the bus stop at I believe 6:50am if we didn't drive her there. I'm finding that the Middle School students do have some interaction with the High School students, more than it was made out to be. The teachers yell and swear at the kids, since when do teachers swear at kids? Mine never did. They don't follow through when kids are misbehaving, they say they will send them to the Principal's office but just keep yelling at them. My child gets a headache from all of the yelling and the teacher and the kids she is yelling at are a total distraction to the class. The Principal and Vice Principal are very nice and have been extremely helpful, they seem like they take action right away when they think what you have told them is needed. The front office staff, Extremely nice. Of course their is what all schools and since I was in school can remember, THE CLIQUES. Their are the list of types of kids. The popular kids, the Jocks, the geeks etc., etc. I think one teacher from each subject should offer after school help to kids that are not understanding the work.

Triton Regional Middle School 4

Posted August 02, 2014
Have 4 kids in the School. Offers much more than other local public schools. Has economic diversity. They do a good job preparing kids for college.

Triton Regional Middle School 1

Posted February 18, 2014
Other students are generally not friendly. Some decent academics. Favorites get extra privileges. I recommend choosing another school. - Past student

Triton Regional Middle School 0

Posted May 06, 2010
My daughter had some lovely teachers there that really took the time to reach out to her and help her academically. I will be forever grateful.

Posted October 02, 2008
Some good teachers, inconsistent quality. Administrators pick and choose who to enforce rules with and who to kiss up to. The quality of schools in this district is so poor compared to the money thats paid out in taxes. Do yourself a favor and choice your kid elsewhere.

Posted February 02, 2006
Okay... My child went here in 7th grade, but I feel that this school really needs to be improved. My child went to pine grove elementary too and newbury elementary, so I know how they are like... Don't send your child here. I am warning you... The children are very mean, and the academcs are horrible!

Triton Regional Middle School 5

Posted June 10, 2005
I hsve three children in the Triton School District, one in the elementary school (Pine Grove) and two in the Middle School. I have been exceptionally please with the Triton Educational System. My oldest in 8th grade had taken the exam for private school & his test scores ranged from 93-97%. My daughter is also in all advanced placements classes, and she also has done remarkably well. She is a young 7th grader, and has surprised us with her interest & driven capacity to learn. The teachers & staff at Triton & Pine Grove are excellent & very involved with all the students. Hats off to them all for another successful year. Dominick Garibaldi

Triton Regional Middle School
112 Elm St, Byfield, MA  01922
Last modified Triton Regional Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Triton Regional Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top