Bad
Good

The Fletcher-Maynard school is a wonderful school that fosters young innovative minds. It also does its job in involving parents and making them accountable in their children's education. I love the school hours as it keeps students out of trouble. Fletcher-Maynard Academy is the place to send your child; I'm a proud parent of one of their bright scholars.

FMA is the most welcoming, peaceful, diverse, engaging, creative place for kids. FMA's Principal, Robin Harris, is a visionary creating an environment where kids learn about the world at large, get engaged in international programs, and where kids are nurtured like in a family. From pre-K and on, kids have four music lessons/week. It has a beautiful basketball gym where kids get to have physical activity. There is a huge emphasis on sciences and life long learning. We moved to Cambridge after the school lottery for the year was closed, and I was terrified of where my son would go. We found FMA almost accidently. From the first day, when Robin Harris took time to personally introduce us to the school, we felt like at home and have loved it ever since. My son wants to go to the school every day. Grateful parent

This school is the best in Cambridge Ms.Harris is the principle she is dedicated to the core of what learning is all about Fletcher Maynard Acadamy is the only school in Cambridge in intrenational trips .Ms.Harris fund raise for the kids all year long to give the kids the opportunity to travel INTERNTIONALLY with supervised staff that dedicated to teaching as Ms. Harris love this school soo much love the staff all from the princalple to the janitor It's sad that I see my son go to middle school I wish he could stay there for ever

My daughter has been going to the school for 2 years now, and I found the staff and faculty are all willing to go the extra mile for our kids. It's really encouraging to know that we are able to speak our minds and actually be heard regarding our children's education.

The principal Robin Harris is like an angel to us. I have never ever seen such a great principal that is so willing to help the parents and the children. With such a great principal, I think the school must be great. I am looking forward for my both son staying in this school.

I Love this school. It's a place where each individual can grow. This school embraces all cultures and learning styles. The students here have expressed to me that they love this school more than some of the other schools that they have attended. The students get to travel to places like China and enjoy the arts. Some favorites are musical instruments, computers and they really appreciate gym this time of year.

The faculty are dedicated to student achievement!

Fletcher-Maynard makes very good use of community resources to expand its offerings to students.

My son went to school at the FMA this year and it was such a great experience for him. He'll be going next year as well. I looked at the other schools in the area and couldn't believe the staff turn over rate (Cambridgeport). There's nothing worse than unhappy teachers. The class sizes are small. the enrichment classes in the after school are awesome (piano) and the extended day is such a great opportunity for kids to learn all subjects. They have Spanish for the students!!

Last modified Fletcher/Maynard Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.