PK-8 & Ungraded
Carlisle, MA

Posted January 02, 2014
My kid went to this school for 9 years and learned so much stuff. The teachers and principals were fab, especially the the connections teachers who really did good. My kid got a lot of attention but still didn't get the top scores after all the hard work he/she has done. Just goes to show how competitive school here can be! I love this school and everything in it.

Posted November 05, 2013
I couldn't imagine a better private or public school than Carlisle. Walking through the doors is like a warm embrace. The administration, teachers, and parent volunteers are amazing. When you walk into the office there is a cork board with hundreds of name tags....those are all of the parent volunteers! My son has had some challenges and they have spared no expense or time to help him achieve his potential. We've been offered better jobs out of state but refuse to leave because we know how amazing this school and community are for our children!

Posted October 25, 2010
It's a great K-8 experience with a real sense of community. The kids grow up together, often from preschoolers to teenagers!

Posted February 23, 2010
The fact that two reviews here mention Marie Doyle makes me suspicious. While there are many great aspects to the Carlisle School, it is not universally agreed that Ms. Doyle is one of them.

Posted October 30, 2009
Carlisle Public Schools is amazing! My children are using technology to improve their math and reading starting in kindergarten! Ms. Doyle, the superintendent, has worked with the community to build key programs: elementary world language, after school STEM clubs, middle school Chinese and more. Ms. Hurley, the principal, is so supportive and helpful, and the community loves her! She greets the children each morning as they get off the busses and visits classes to say hello. Ms. Slack, the Student Services Director, really wants to help children succeed by providing support. The teachers are really fantastic and make learning fun even while challenging the children to think. The staff is also available to students and engage in fun learning such as Outdoor Education and a trip to New York City. This is a super school and we know this because our children are SO WELL prepared for the high school!

Posted January 13, 2009
carlisle is and amazing school! we're kindergarden through eighth grade. im in my seventh year of school here and i love it! all my teachers are amazing! our music program is outstanding!! we've won multiple golds at MICCA(mass. instrumental choral cunductors association). our MCAS scores are good too!! our sports teams aren't amazing to say the least, but we have fun with it. we have foreign language classes starting in kindergarden with spanish, but as we go into older grades we have more languages to take, like french and chinese. anyone who goes here is extremely privalidged and i look forward to meeting them. if i could go to school anywhere else i wouldn't!!!

Posted July 22, 2008
Carlisle Public Schools is a true gem. I attended 9 years of education there and feel like it set the ground work for an amazing future. The teachers are top notch, the music prograrm is unrivaled, and the atmosphere is stable and serene. Any parent who is priviledged enough to send their child to CPS is very fortunate.

Carlisle School 4

Posted December 26, 2004
We have a new dynamite superintendent who is forward thinking and takes action, this is a really exciting time to be in Carlisle, Ms.Doyle is dynamite, we were already great, now we are reaching for the top!

Carlisle School
83 School St, Carlisle, MA  01741
Last modified Carlisle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carlisle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top