6-8 & Ungraded
Charlestown, MA

Posted August 27, 2012
I graduated from the edwards in 2004 and man I still keep in touch more or less with my old teachers I participated in the theatre and in the school band wow edwards was the best middle schools the teachers are great they are there for there students and there like a second family in a way never did I think I wouldve graduated from what is considered one of the best middle schools in boston a special thanks to craig haas,Cindy mckeen,Gilberto Rivera,Ted chambers and to the rest of the edwards faculty I may not of manchined

Clarence R Edwards Middle School 1

Posted May 11, 2010

Clarence R Edwards Middle School 0

Posted September 07, 2009
hey i am a qraudate of 2009 from this school .! iwas in actinq & stepinq this school is the best ever.!

Posted July 01, 2009
Im a student at this school and i love it. My ela teacher, ms bryan, really helped me become a better writer. I connected with all my teachers, and thats the only school where i felt love, support, and encouragement from the teachers. They have an extended day, and the program is a good thing to have. They took us to tomb, chez vous, and tufts university to name a few of the explorations. I love this school!

Posted May 27, 2009
My son is so happy he doesnt want to miss school he made the honor roll this term only thing i wooried about is high schhool i hope i find a high school just as good

Posted May 12, 2009

Posted March 11, 2009
One of the best schools in the city.The only middle school with a football team.

Posted December 21, 2008
i love this school. it has one of the best programs, activity, teachers, and achedemics. if you are chosing for your child to go to a middle school, let them go to this middle school because its the best!

Posted December 19, 2008

Posted October 08, 2008
Edwards is a great school with top notch teachers and kids. We have an extended day program that includes additional tutoring for all children and fun cross curricular classes like swimming, soccer, theatre, band, art, cheerleading, and even football. We are proud to be here and working hard. It shows in our MCAS Scores - top in the city - and the smiles on our faces!

Clarence R Edwards Middle School
28 Walker St, Charlestown, MA  02129
Last modified Clarence R Edwards Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clarence R Edwards Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top