PK-5 & Ungraded
Charlestown, MA

Posted June 01, 2014
A good school ok i can proof good teacher you should try it. I'm a student in it I'm in the best high school

Posted August 14, 2012
The Harvard Kent has the most dedicated and caring teachers I have ever come in contact with. The new Principal probably already knows every child by name. The camp this summer was amazing, studying in the morning and Courages Sailing and the USS Constitution in the afternoon, every component a learning experience. My child cannot wait to return to school. The Harvard Kent teaches children to enjoy learning.

Posted August 18, 2011
I love this school, after being her for 5 years, I got to know the people there better. The teachers are super helpful and patient! In fourth grade, I got a scholarship for college! It was an AMAZING experience here!!!

Posted May 08, 2010
Harvarkent listens to students,talk to them, and the teachers are super nice.I love the Harvard/kent

Harvard-Kent Elementary School 4

Posted August 25, 2009
All my children attended HK and have moved on to exam schools for middle school. The discipline is firm but caring., expectations high. I like that they have uniforms though it is not strictly enforced

Harvard-Kent Elementary School 2

Posted April 20, 2009

Harvard-Kent Elementary School 0

Posted March 24, 2009
I have a child with special needs and his favorite person at that school is Sharon Defreitas. Without her im sure he would not enjoy school as much.

Harvard-Kent Elementary School 1

Posted September 02, 2008

Posted February 28, 2008

Harvard-Kent Elementary School 4

Posted January 04, 2008
very nice school. My 4 year old son is in K1 here. He thought his teacher was strict but he learned a lot.

Harvard-Kent Elementary School
50 Bunker Hill St, Charlestown, MA  02129
Last modified Harvard-Kent Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harvard-Kent Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top