K-4 & Ungraded
Chelmsford, MA

Center Elementary School 4

Posted March 22, 2012
I find that the teachers at this school are caring and supportive. I am glad that my child is attending center school. School administration is very accessible. I have heard from some parents that their school system gives hardly any homework for the youngest grades. Every week, my child's teacher at center has a homework pack that must be turned in at the end of the week. I have few suggestions: 1) Remind drivers to stop when a school bus stop sign is activated, with perhaps some measure of enforcement. 2) Recommend that the school better identify and communicate needed areas of funding. For instance, colleges and universities allow people to donate online to well defined initiatives. A recommendation is to have a method for parents to donate for specific areas like school supplies and technology. 3) Instead of e-mailing survey notifications that can be sent to spam, perhaps the school can post an online survey, allowing for continuous feedback. 4) Encourage greater use of online posting of homework files. This would allow parents to review previous homework.

Center Elementary School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
We love the Center Elementary School because of the positive and pleasant principal, administrative staff and teachers. The active PTO. The beautiful sunny, clean and orderly school building. Great academics. Most of all because my daughter is learning. Likes going to school. Likes her classmates, her teachers and has a smile on her face when she comes home from school.

Center Elementary School 0

Posted February 03, 2009
I have a 3rd and 4th grader at Center and have thoroughly enjoyed watching them grow and thrive in this school. The teachers and staff are dedicated to making sure each child learns and is challenged. I also like that they all seem happy with what they do. The veteran teachers are still trying new things and still excited about what they do. The newer teachers work really hard and bring their excitement to the class. I have experienced both!!! There is a lot of parent involvements and I think everyone expects that you want to enhance your child's learning...so be prepared to learn along with your child!!! By the way, the flowers for the teachers are given by the parents and PTSO as part of appreciation week. Nice gesture and well deserved!

Center Elementary School 3

Posted March 28, 2008
I wish Center school had better guidence support councel for the students. If the school system is having major money issues why are they ordering fresh flowers and plants for the office staff and teachers?

Center Elementary School 5

Posted April 02, 2007
I have children in both 1st and 3rd grade in Center School and I'm very happy with the principal, the curriculum, the staff, and the teachers. Due to a dedicated PTO, there are many enrichment programs provided for all children throughout the year. There aren't that many offerings after school, but the town offers sports programs throughout the year, and the Chelmsford Community Center offers various programs. My children are very happy in this school, and I am confident they are receiving a high quality education.

Center Elementary School 5

Posted June 16, 2004

Center Elementary School
84 Billerica Rd, Chelmsford, MA  01824
Last modified Center Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Center Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top