Chelsea, MA

Joseph A. Browne School 5

Posted September 16, 2011
hey my name is joseph medeiros i went to this school during my middle school year now im in high school i want to go there someday pop in and say hi to bridgit if she still works there

Joseph A. Browne School 1

Posted June 16, 2011
Horrible, Horrible school. My son was in trouble daily at this school because he was trying to fit in.......It is an environment of Punks and trouble makers. Children 12 years old are locking lips outside after school in front of everyone. The children swear like nothing I've ever heard. This school is 90 percent Hispanic and if you are not Hispanic then you might feel a little bit of an outsider. I couldnt get my son out of there fast enough.

Joseph A. Browne School 5

Posted February 03, 2009
Because at 1:45 we have the freedom to choose are classes for the next two periods

Joseph A. Browne School
180 Walnut Street, Chelsea, MA  02150
Last modified Joseph A. Browne School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Joseph A. Browne School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top