Posted June 19, 2014
Recently, my son graduated from the school. My son had a academic history of average. He really struggles in content rich subjects. The teachers cared about his progress. They helped change his thinking. He was challenged in a good way. Next year in high school he is taking all honors courses at a private school. His core values are very strong. My son has goals for himself. He pushes himself to do better. He was not always that way. I noticed a huge change in him when switched from another catholic school to this one when he was in fourth grade. Yes, it take some getting used to but in the end it was worth it in the end. On my son's day of graduation, my son hugged me and thanked me for sending him to St. Stanislaus. He was aware of the great change he had made while being at St. Stanislaus. He acknowledged he was a better student and person for simply being there. He said he would not have gotten it at his old school in Springfield. This speaks volumes about the school. The principals were great. The teachers were great. The students were diverse but great to be with.

Posted September 02, 2013
This school provides an environment for children to grow into their potential. Respect and integrity are modeled by teachers and staff, students are expected to demonstrate the same. Graduates of St. Stan's are the honors students in high school who go on to reflect the school in a very postivie light. Our children are third generation students at this school and we have the opportunity to send our children to any private school in this region. We would choose St. Stan's again without any hesitation,

St Stanislaus Elementary School 2

Posted October 26, 2010
I am so glad I removed my child from this school. Military lifestyle was NOT for him. He never felt accomplished. He never got the praise he needed to grow. NOW.. he loves to work on learning even after school. I"m so relieved this princple gave up on my child. It was the push I needed to understand good education doesn't stop with St.Stan. My child received so much more leaving St.Stans.

Posted July 22, 2010
I have a child there and I couldn't be happier. The education standard is very high and it should be. I've never seen a child ignored because he wasn't smart enough, that's absurd. The facility is top-notch, clean and modern. 7/10 sounds like a transfer student from another school where the standards weren't very high.

Posted August 16, 2009

St Stanislaus Elementary School 1

Posted January 26, 2009

St Stanislaus Elementary School 3

Posted February 26, 2007
I currently have two children enrolled, I feel the school is a good fit for one, however if your child has any kind, even slight, learning curve, this is not the school for them. I don't feel they have the resources or desire to address those needs. Their emphasis is more on the above average student not the 'average' student. I also have witnessed negative reinforcement more often than positive. I would like to see the music and art programs more detailed. I do feel extremely comfortable with my children's safety.

St Stanislaus Elementary School 1

Posted April 12, 2006

Posted May 14, 2005

Posted April 24, 2005
- a former student
A little over a decade after graduating from St. Stanislaus I can now appreciate the level of education and personal development I received there. In conversations with friends of mine who attended other private schools it has become crystal clear that St. Stanislaus had far and away the most well-rounded and comprehensive curriculum. The faculty and staff share an excitement and sincerity for the work they do and it is reflected in the achievements of their alumni. Many of the alumni have gone on to graduate as Valedictorians of their high school classes and many more have enrolled at well-known colleges and universities. When I was a student the school offered a number of classes including music and physical education. I also played for several school sponsored sports teams. To put it simply: The return on your investment in a child's education at St Stanislaus is well worth the tuition.

St Stanislaus Elementary School
534 Front Street, Chicopee, MA  01013
Last modified St Stanislaus Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Stanislaus Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top