Chicopee, MA

Posted August 01, 2011
My children love this school, as do I. They have learned so much with no pressure of the MCAS. They have fun and can relax as they are learning. The faculty is great. There's a family atmosphere when you walk into the building. It's a great school!

Holy Name School 0

Posted August 10, 2008
My daughter attended the Pre-K at Holy Name school last year and is enrolled for kindergarten for the upcoming school year. The teachers and staff at Holy Name school are amazing. They have a great collaboration with the Elms which is fantastic. My daughter has received speech therapy through this collaboration and I have seen a world of difference. I am amazed at what she has learned and accomplished this past year. I would recommend any parent looking into catholic education to look at Holy Name School. It is has a great family atmosphere and has activities throughout the year for the students and their families (i.e. Pumpkin Festival).

Posted June 30, 2008
Great school, great curriculum, engaged and coring faculty...everything I could ask for. A comfortable, secure learning environment that my children really enjoy!

Posted September 10, 2004
I have had 2 children pass through Holy Name School and I was very pleased with the experience. It has a family type atmosphere where children are known personally by the principal and teachers. Individual attention is given to the student and the teachers are very attuned to a student's performance level noticing strengths and weaknesses. I felt the teachers were very knowledgeable in their subject matter and especially in the attentiveness to the student and their learning abilities. The school has since built a brand new gymnasium which is gorgeous and have art and music programs for the students that I feel are very important in the overall curriculum. My children still like to go back and visit the school and teachers as they feel a connection with them that lasts to this day. I feel Holy Name gave my kids a great foundation for learning through life.

Holy Name School