Posted October 23, 2013
My daughter has been a student here since 2012. I can honestly said that the teacher are amazing and they take pride in their school. My daughter has one more year at Belcher and I'm uncertain what school will she be attending that she's going to feel comfortable with.

Belcher 4

Posted August 20, 2012
My daughter attended kindergarten here in 2011-2012. The teachers in all 4 classrooms were amazing and they interacted socially and academically which I loved. The only reason I deducted a star is that after 2nd grade the students go to a new school unlike the rest of the schools in chicopee. There was always much to offer for school events and many parents involved.

Posted March 22, 2010
Love Mr. Ferris some of the teachers could have a little more paitens but over all great school

Belcher 4

Posted March 09, 2009
Kindergarten and first grade were very strict, but when my son got to 2nd grade, he had the best teacher (Ms. Barree) who gave my son the attention he required and the ability to be himself. Mr. Ferris is a very fair principle and is good with the kids.

Posted January 03, 2008
Both of my children attended Belcher. My daughter is doing her last year (2nd grade) and loves it. My husband and I think the faculty do a great job and when a problem or child needs special attention (reading/counseling,etc) they are right on top of it. I wish they did up to 5th grade.

Belcher
125 Montgomery St, Chicopee, MA  01020
Last modified Belcher is a Public school
Belcher Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.