Bad
Good

I'm in my final year at Bellamy Middle School this year. Throughout my academic career in this school, I have failed terribly due to lack of administrative and parental involvement. They throw around detentions and suspension like they're nothing. This year I've maintained an A or B average in all of my classes, with the exemption of Mathematics, but this is no thanks to the administration at Bellamy, it's thanks to the involvement of my adoptive parents. This school requires many, many improvements. First of all would be to intervene more about bullying. I've been bullied all of my three years at Bellamy and there's been little to nothing done about it. (Besides the involvement of my Social Studies teacher, Mr. P, who is a great teacher.) Honestly, this would be a wonderful school if they would just stop calling bullying "drama". It's not drama. It's damage being done. DO SOMETHING.

Alright, Bellamy is a pretty awesome school at times. Like, today, we had an assembly of the teachers doing crazy stuff. It was hilarious. In terms of schools, Bellamy's discipline system is absolutely wretched sometimes. I'm in the seventh grade and I've been suspended once, but I know a bunch of people who have been suspended for weeks at a time for ridiculous stuff. The band needs to be more behaved and relaxed and pay more attention to their director, but there's the subject of the director! They should really consider finding a new, more enthusiastic director because the current one is a bit of a downer. The choir is excellent, but they need to increase their volume! Guys, I say this as a fellow member, volume! The choir director is the coolest person ever and is very upbeat and understanding. She'll cut, but only if necessary. All in all...love it.

This school is ok at times and I should know for that fact that I am going to this school at the time. There are some awesome teachers, cool teachers, and just plain teachers at Bellamy. But there is (so far) one really great teacher. She is so down to Earth and I love her. The principal is the coolest principal ever. Although Bellamy could do a hole lot better with vice principals. Especially after the only good one retired last year. Band could be better including it`s director. Chorus is better. Including it`s director who rocks.

This school is completely awesome and it has the world's best band.

Last modified Bellamy Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.