Bad
Good

I thought the school was great. The teachers give you every opportunity possible to graduate. Also, the ROTC class is amazing.

I went to this school for 4 years and i got good education, leaned English in that school. To all people that said teachers didn't care for their children education the problem was that your children behavior to teachers is horrible, no respect, don't do any homework . Believe i was there and graduated in years of 2012 and i know what im talking about.

I went to this school and it doesn't prepare students well enough for college preparatory exams. I can recall not knowing one student in my graduating class scoring over a 1300 on the SATs, which is below the average of the college I attended. I had to work a lot harder freshmen year to catch up to students from better schools. As a hard science major, I found that the chemistry and physics background was solid, but calculus, computer programming, and writing were no where near where the other students were. Writing is an incredibly important aspect for someone going into the scientific field, and this school did terrible at preparing it's students. The school's main problem is that it focuses all it's resources on kids who don't want to graduate and it holds back other students.

I have had two children in this school. Both have done well with teachers, staff, and courses. One child was straight A's, the other a C-D student. I didn't see any difference in the treatment they received. The population at the school has changed over time. Still, I am satisfied with the education my children have received.

You don't want to hear what I have to say..this school is awful and holds not moral values or teaches them for that fact. I couldn't wait to get my kids out.

I am a current at Chicopee High School. I will be graduating in 2011. I think CHS is fanominal. I have had the best freshmen year.The teachers were great and easy to talk to, the environment is relaxed besides all the MCAs stuff. Pride week was the absolute best week of the year. I ever spelt our class banner wrong. Freshman instead of freshmen. Oopsy, I guess that'll go down in history. Haha. But yes, overall the school is very good and I would not want to go anywhere else. (:

Last modified Chicopee High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.