K-5 & Ungraded
Chicopee, MA

Gen John J Stefanik 4

Posted February 05, 2011
i was hesitate to send my child here. How suprized Am I that this is turning out exactly what my Child needed. The support, praise and general happiness I see in my child. grades are good. Comes home with great acomplicments. Nothing like the other school said my child WAS NOT. The teachers.. Mrs Harrington, Mrs Wilson... I can't say enough on their work. Excellant. Fair. Smart. Patience. Strick. They know their job and perform it , create great people from their position.

Gen John J Stefanik 5

Posted August 26, 2008

Gen John J Stefanik
720 Meadow St, Chicopee, MA  01013
Last modified Gen John J Stefanik is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gen John J Stefanik Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top