Bad
Good

Posted August 31, 2014
Streiber is a fabulous school! I have two children who attended Streiber and they completely loved it. The teachers and staff were very welcoming, kind, and you felt they cared about your children. There was never a day when my children said they didn't want to go to school and they very much enjoyed it there. The Principal and Vice Principal were great. The school and PTO organizes lots of fun events for the kids as well as evening events where families can connect to create a sense of community. The communication and explanation of school requirements, daily schedules and routines were exceptional. We very much enjoy our time at this school.

Posted February 19, 2005
I have a son in first grade and it is his first year in the school. I have nothing but good things to say about the school. His teacher is wonderful with him. I am glad that I chose this school for him to go to.

Posted October 06, 2003
I went to Streiber when I was a kid and now my daughter goes there, she's in 2nd grade. I really liked it when I was there. The teachers are great and they do alot of activities to keep the kids wanting to be there. My 4th grade teacher is still there!

Streiber Memorial School
40 Streiber Drive, Chicopee, MA  01020
Last modified Streiber Memorial School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.