6-8 & Ungraded
Chicopee, MA

Fairview Middle School 4

Posted November 12, 2009
I think its great that the teams eat lunch separetly because the students from one team attack the other. It makes the school a safer place for the student to be! If you dont like how strict the princible is get over it! All your doing is allowing your child to be a brat. There is plenty of time for socializing after class and after school! Maybe with the new Princible the grades will pick up and reach where they are suppose to be. Also maybe it will give the students a better future in High School when they have learned to focus on their Academics and not the drama of every day middle school life and jealosy. Get over it, its better this way if you dont like it send them to Bellamy where they will become punks with no disapline or structure!

Fairview Middle School 4

Posted September 29, 2009
I feel that this school is more strict than usual. Besides that this school is awesome. The teachers are really nice and cool. I think the best thing of this school is the after school programs. Like the plays they have are amazing. I was in Back To the 80's last year (2008-2009) It was such a great experience . I had so much fun and the show went smooth! :)

Fairview Middle School 1

Posted September 01, 2009

Fairview Middle School 3

Posted July 25, 2009
My daughter complains about how strict the principal is. She's going into 8th grade for the 2009-2010 year and I've seen how the old principal runs the school. It's alot better than the new one. I agree with my daughter about the strict principal. I, for one, beleive that even though school focuses on the students learning the work material, they should also be learning social skills as they get older, and the new principal is giving them less of that. I think they should atleast let the two teams eat lunch together, to get to know others more and let the kids have more fun.

Fairview Middle School 1

Posted August 28, 2008

Fairview Middle School 5

Posted June 25, 2007
- a former student
This school is driven by the MCAS test. The principal is very strict and stern with the students.. However, there are still very good teachers there. They all know their material and they teach it well. I would send my children to this school.

Fairview Middle School 5

Posted March 13, 2006

Fairview Middle School
26 Memorial Ave, Chicopee, MA  01020
Last modified Fairview Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairview Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top