Public charter
Chicopee, MA

Posted December 28, 2014
I love this school! I am in 6 th grade and all the teachers are all supportive and make sure you are doing successfully. I was mostly into math and not that much into science but now I really am I have a 94 in science when it was usually a 90 and my math is a 99 also we get to check our grades whenever and see what our homework is online. This school is into technology a lot. They try to challenge you and I have seen other students who are struggling with the challenge, they aren't struggling for a long time because a teacher will help them right away. This school also has after school programs for everyone I am in science Olympiad and I used to be in volleyball but then it had to stop. They also have cheerleading, math club, and robotics. There's much more other than that. This school is also really in top of things. I love this school and I know great things will happen at this school for me.

Hampden Charter School Of Science 4

Posted November 24, 2014
HCSS is a good school. Small class sizes, accelerated instruction, safe environment, strong discipline, full time college councilor, and some very good teachers are the reason why we sent our children to this school and why they have succeeded.

Posted October 10, 2014
Great School!!!!! My Child graduated there last year. Today she is a college student studying to become a Physicians Assistant at a private four year college. I highly recommend the school to any parent looking for structure,respect,safety and most of all great education

Posted October 05, 2014
This school is extraordinary. The education is amazing. The teachers really go one one one with the kids. MCAS scores are AMAZING! My child went from needs improvement in a public school to advanced in this charter school. I highly recommend this school!

Posted April 29, 2014
This school is absolutely amazing, the teachers really care, and the advanced curriculum allows for students to catch up with their global peers.

Hampden Charter School Of Science
20 Johnson Road, Chicopee, MA  01022
Last modified Hampden Charter School Of Science is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hampden Charter School Of Science Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top