Posted March 28, 2013
Nashoba Brooks is the premier school in the Concord area for elementary and middle school education. It has a close knit community that is rare among private schools. My kid s confidence has increased greatly during their time at NBS because they are recognized and valued within the community. The students are moved forward from wherever their skills are - so my kids have never been bored at school. The teacher-parent partnership is real and successful. We also really like the benefits of an all girls middle school environment. I am happy to highly recommend Nashoba Brooks School.

Posted March 03, 2013
Nashoba Brooks School has been an amazing experience. My daughter started in 2nd grade and is just now finishing up her 8th grade year. At all levels, the faculty has been incredibly enthusiastic and helped my daughter to develop confidence and skills that will perpare her well where ever she goes to school next year. We will miss Nashoba Brooks.

Posted February 25, 2013
I have sent three very different children to Nashoba Brooks - two boys and a girl - and they all adore it. As a parent, I think the teachers are incredible, the small size allows nimble classroom progression, and the school is invested in character education. All of these factors have made it a terrific place for my kids to develop.

Nashoba Brooks School

Posted November 03, 2009
Class sizes are small and there is a warm, community atomosphere. Everyone knows my kids and knows how they're doing.

Nashoba Brooks School