K-5 & Ungraded
Danvers, MA

Posted August 14, 2014
Highlands is a school with strong teachers who love to get kids involved in the love of learning. Incredible Principle Mrs. Matthews!! I am so fortunate to have my daughter in a school that loves to teach respect to others, kindness, and let them shine as individuals too.

Posted May 26, 2013
Highlands is a great school, with people who are very supporting and who care about the childern who go there

Posted May 02, 2013
We are so happy that our son goes to Highlands! The whole school is like a big extended family. The kids and teachers all know each other and are very welcoming to parents and siblings. We have been able to volunteer in our son's classroom and the Parent Action Committee is wonderful! I could go on and on....

Posted January 19, 2010
I am so very pleased that my daughter is attending Highlands Elementary School. The principal is caring and makes it a point to know each and every student who attends there. My daighter is in kindergarten. She loves learning and is thriving thanks to the tremendous dedication of her teacher and other school staff. The curriculum is challening but realistic. Special attention is paid to the individualistic needs of each student.

Posted December 09, 2008
Terrific school! Great staff led by a wonderful,caring principal.

Highlands Elementary School
190 Hobart St, Danvers, MA  01923
Last modified Highlands Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highlands Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top