Dennis, MA

Posted June 05, 2014
My daughter goes there for third year now, we live the school and the teachers, our favorites are Mr. Depin and Miss Linberg but everyone is nice and professional.

Posted April 17, 2014
I went to this school and loved it. It is an excellent school. The staff works well with the kids and they really hone in on each child and their strengths, and the areas they need extra positive reinforcement and the resources each child needs!

Posted January 07, 2006
I'm not a parent, but I went to this school, and I happen to think that it's one of the best schools your children can go to. The teachers really care about the students, and it's amazing the way they connect witht he students. No child will go here and not get the best education possible.

Ezra H Baker