Dorchester, MA

King K-8 School 1

Posted March 27, 2012
I wrote a negative review about this school on this page and some how it was deleted. Parents DO NOT SEND YOUR KIDS TO THIS PLACE OF HORROR. I have so much I can share with any parent who's considering this school. I can provide you with proof that the principal and the assistant principal are not there to better your child but merrily for a paycheck. No passion about teaching. I don't even want to get in to the danger u would be subjecting your child to if they attend this school. If you love your child don't send them to MLK, especially while Bolt is still the principal. Call me if your considering this school 617-968-3173. I have nothing to hide.

Posted April 19, 2010
This is such an amazing school. The staff are loving and helpful, the principal is strict but in a good way. All of the students are well behaved, they have a wonderful music and theatre program, an excellent afterschool program and my children absolutely love school! My kids have never been that excited to go to school everyday until they started at the king which is now a k-8. My daughter attends k-2 and my son is in 2nd grade. The staff at the king are doing a great job in keeping the kids motivated on what is most important in life which is an education!

Posted February 12, 2009

King K-8 School 4

Posted August 12, 2008

King K-8 School 1

Posted April 09, 2008

Posted November 01, 2007
- a former student
This is a great school, all faculty is ready and willing to help.

King K-8 School