PK-5 & Ungraded
Dorchester, MA

Posted May 16, 2013
My school is a small school where children feel very confrortable knowing and taking care of one another. Wonderful and caring teachings, who know each child's very well.

Clap Innovation School 2

Posted November 16, 2011
This is not necessarily a review of the school, but more of an inquisition. What are these children doing all day? I live right next to this school, and I hear kids playing outside ALL DAY LONG. Literally ALL DAY. I've called it the recess school. I am sure that I don't know the logistics of how the school works, but I am just curious. Being that the school is in a residential area, it is just a little bit frustrating to be woken up by screaming kids, have my baby woken up by screaming kids, and cook dinner to the sound of screaming kids.

Posted December 09, 2010
Wonderful, small K1-5 in a quiet, safe residential neighborhood. Dedicated principal and teachers, diverse student population and a warm welcoming atmosphere. No disciplinary problems and students throughout the grades interact well-no bullying. Actively working to create stronger academic performance and local partnerships. Very strong parent involvement. A great little urban school!

Clap Innovation School 2

Posted January 03, 2010
Although the teachers, principal, and staff are very accommodating and welcoming, the academics are just not where they should be taking the experience and longevity of the faculty into account. It is a small school and I think they should be making more of a difference academically given the size and experience. If something is not working, maybe it is time to make a change.

Posted January 29, 2008
This is a little gem of a school hidden in a residential neighborhood in Dorchester, MA. The classes are small, the teachers excellent and the administrative staff is beyond compare. The principal knows each child's name and home situation, and is intimately involved in every aspect of the school's function. My son loves it there. The only drawback is that it only goes up to the 5th grade!

Clap Innovation School 4

Posted March 28, 2006
This school is very family centered, warm, and welcoming. I know from experience. Two of my little sisters and two of my little brothers attended and graduated from this school. They always welcomed my mom, dad, and my grand mother as well as me. Now I'm doing my pre-prac here, it's an experience I will never choose to forget!

Posted January 20, 2006
This is the best school ever. I think this school would be great. I am in this school it is excellent. This school is caring and loving.

Clap Innovation School
35 Harvest St, Dorchester, MA  02125
Last modified Clap Innovation School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clap Innovation School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top