Dracut, MA

Lakeview Junior High School 5

Posted January 04, 2012
i went to dracut junior and senior high school and that is the best schools i went to great teachers i loved it im from portugal a ores and im proud to had study in dracut .

Lakeview Junior High School 5

Posted July 09, 2008
I just graduated from the Lakeview Jr. high School and I have to say it was the best two years of my life. The faculty consists of some of the finest educators you'd want your child to have. They really inspired (for lack of a better word) me to pursue some of my dreams and hobbies I wouldn't have had the courage to otherwise, such as band and theatre. There disciplinary habits are adequate for the students who are receiving punishment. The extra-curricular activities are very fun. They have so many to choose from that no one is left out. They really make the transition to the Senior High School very easy and I'm very thankful to them for that. It has the private school education and experience for the public school pricewas so far the

Lakeview Junior High School
1570 Lakeview Avenue, Dracut, MA  01826
Last modified Lakeview Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakeview Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top