9-12 & Ungraded
Dracut, MA
Students enrolled: 1,081

Posted March 22, 2009
My high school is amazing. The teachers, while sometimes seeming a tad strict, do care about the kids and try to make us learn as best they can. The temp. vice principal-who now has an official position @ the school-is definetly overzealous and then some. Other than that, this school is great. The music/theater program is excellent, because they give you a sense of belonging and more over, you just have a lot of fun. Rock on, Dracut High!

Posted March 05, 2009

Dracut Senior High School 4

Posted December 22, 2008
I now have 2 children @ the high school. For the most part, the teachers are great, some going more than the extra mile. I agree that the new temp. vice principal is over zealous. I love how the whole community comes together for the scholarship telethon. I don't know of any other community that does this. Also, their music, band, and colorguard rock!

Dracut Senior High School 2

Posted November 30, 2008
I think the new principal is not in touch with the students at all. He over reacts to everything can't handle small provlems make everything a big problem

Posted February 14, 2008
I love my high school. They are really supportive and the teachers are amazing!

Dracut Senior High School 3

Posted September 09, 2005

Dracut Senior High School 3

Posted November 25, 2003

Dracut Senior High School
1540 Lakeview Ave, Dracut, MA  01826
Last modified Dracut Senior High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dracut Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top