Bad
Good

I honestly can not say enough positive things about this school and the staff, especially Marie Fiori and her team! When my son was 15 months we were told by our pediatrician that there were several red flags concerning his development. He should have more words, he didn't make eye contact, etc. We decided to wait until his next well visit at 18 months to be concerned-after all he was only a baby. By the time 18 months came, things had not improved and his delays became more apparent. At two we started our journey with autism. To say it was stressful is an understatement and only those people who have dealt with it can understand. We started EI with little progress. We then increased our services and scheduled appointments with neurologists, developmental pediatrician a, speech therapists, occupational therapists, ENT-you name it. The consensus was-autism. Once we received a diagnosis we began every therapy under the sun. We had specialists on our home over 40 hours a week. We also brought him privately to speech twice a week and to hippo therapy. Once again no progress. To say I was skeptical to enroll my son in a public pre school, in Dracut, and he wasn't even three years old yet is an understatement. It's not often you hear positive stories about IEP meetings. Immediately we were met with compassion, knowledge and understanding that continued through the past three years. Jack began in Ms Fiori's room in January and by April we started to notice huge changes! His vocabulary, social skills and sensory issues all started improving. Her mastery of ABA (applied behavoir analysis) changed our lives. After tree years our son has started Kindergarten in a "normal" classroom and is at grade level for all academics. He is thriving and we owe it all to our team. Their education and understanding of autism has given my son the opportunity to thrive academically. For that we are beyond grateful. 1 in 88 children are now diagnosed with autism. My wish is that every child has the opportunity to work with educators like Marie Fiori, Bryan Marion, Terry Zarella, Michelle Barovich, Sue Desmond, Joni Nugent, Rachel Cotter, Mary Arventos, Laura Hagerty, and too many more to name!! Thank you Campbell School!

joseph A Campbell Elmentary School is a very good school but the problem is that the school hot lunches don't taste good at all! Another problem is that my child came home saying that some of the staff thought that its funny to punish the children when they get in trouble.

Worse than a 1 star. The quality is horrendous and the community doesn't seem to care. Their approach to special education is shameful. I'm sure they would not be found in compliance if ever investigated. Pathetic. Denying services that are clearly necessary.

Great school. Great teachers and school's stuff !!! My son is a 4th grader and loves his school.

The quality of education is terrible. To many harsh punishments. Special needs programs do not meet requirements and my child has been feeling like an outcast due to the principles decisions. Overall rating is below a 1.

5 stars fabulous teachers, great programs.

Last modified Joseph A Campbell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.