K-4 & Ungraded
Dunstable, MA

Posted April 29, 2014
Swallow Union is such a wonderful place. The teachers know all the kids by name and try to provide a challenging environment for each. Even Principal Meyerson is very hands-on and involved. Both my boys love it there!

Posted October 01, 2009
My sons are enjoying some wonderful teachers in a warm, friendly atmosphere. The teachers and the school really know how to include the parents in the children's education.

Swallow/Union School 0

Posted September 20, 2009
We have the best teachers and principal ever! They know every child's name, they know who the friends are, they match children to the right teacher and class for the following year. Each person who works at Swallow Union cares about giving the children absolutely the best, most positive school experience possible.

Posted September 16, 2009
It's in a beautiful country town, with great teacher and great kids.

Swallow/Union School 4

Posted August 28, 2009
My son starts 4th grade this year, but reads at the 10th grade level ... not because of the school, though. We encourage reading at home. I think they are a little slow in math, though. Had to teach my son multiplication/ division this summer, because they haven't pushed ahead yet. Still, a very good school.

Posted March 18, 2008

Swallow/Union School 0

Posted July 19, 2007
I have had a wonderful priviledge of working at Swallow Union School. It is, by far, the best school in the Groton-Dunstable district. The teachers are amazing and even with the ups and downs the town has gone through, the teachers are still smiling and educating our future leaders. The administrative staff is by far the most experienced and when the copy machine breaks, they stop what they are doing to help and don't even make you feel bad for breaking it. The principal knows his staff and students and is always putting them first. Overall, it was a wonderful place to be a part of.

Posted May 30, 2007
Wonderful elementary school experience; I have been happy with the leadership/teachers; we are also fortunate our community to have many wonderful parents fully involved in the school and education.

Posted June 09, 2006
My son went to the school for full time Kindergarten and for 1st grade. The teachers were top notch. The 1st grade teacher called each parent within the first couple months and gave them a status of how their son or daughter was doing. You get tons of teacher interaction. I couldn't be more happier with the teachers and the academics.

Swallow/Union School
522 Main St, Dunstable, MA  01827
Last modified Swallow/Union School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Swallow/Union School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top