K-5 & Ungraded

Guild Elementary School 5

Posted April 04, 2010

Guild Elementary School 5

Posted June 11, 2007
So far, I have been very pleased with this school. My son is finishing up kindergarten, and he had a very calm, patient and understanding teacher. My 1st positive inclination, I had made the right choice, was after only a couple days after he started school, the principal called him by name while saying hello. He knew all the kids names. It was a small thing, but meant a lot to me and it was proved to me over and over, how caring the teachers and other staff were for the kids. Very involved.

Guild Elementary School 4

Posted September 08, 2005

Guild Elementary School
195 Leyden St, East Boston, MA  02128
Last modified Guild Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Guild Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top