9-12 & Ungraded
East Boston, MA

Posted August 27, 2012
I graduated in 2008 and I had my ups and downs but I manage to overcome it and I competed in powerlifting and I met good people who im still friends with today a special thanks to phil brangiforte,jeff olson,mr.larkin,rosalia chiulli, mrs. rowan, mitch, jay harris and ken Guittar your friend Dennis Chad Gomez

Posted January 05, 2012
I believe that this school brought it back all my hopes, my daughter as a especial needs has the help there that I never had in other schools in MA, she attended especial needs programs in other cities and they are not even close to the staff at the East Boston High, thank you so much for everything, God bless you guys all.

Posted August 29, 2011
East Boston School has a very strang leader our Headmaster has his hand in everything that goe's on in that school. I am sure if you would take the time to meet with him and the staff. When a staff member will go out of his way or her's to help a child in need They are there for them. The school's guidence office is the best. If it was not for the family center alot of kid's and parent's would be lost. A child need's to want an education and go to school in order to follow their dream's. School is not a prison. Parent's need to be involved in what is going on with the child and with the school. Talk to the teacher's, House Dean's, Guidence office.You would be surprised at the out come. Join the S.P.C.come to a meeting . You are a parent you are already on it.Don't Juge a book by it's cover . Come and take a tour of the school. Call the family center make an appointment .

Posted February 18, 2011
this school prepared me for college, without chioffi i would have been lost thanks a bunch

East Boston High School 0

Posted October 02, 2009
i think that if you are willing to learn as a student this school meets high education standards

East Boston High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Great school and great teaches. They actually do care about their students.

Posted September 05, 2009
Theres so many bad things people say about this school but truth be told is a huge help with college, you just have to be with the right crowd that studies and actually want a future

East Boston High School 2

Posted June 03, 2009
I attend East Boston High as a sophmore, and personally this school is terrible. The teachers are a mess, and the school itself is disgusting. the students attending are bad influences. I am happy to say I am transferring out of this school :)

Posted May 21, 2009

East Boston High School 1

Posted March 06, 2009
I went to this school. Was doubted my whole time there You were labeled the minute you walked in there. If you aren't tough don't come to this school. S House was the best house to be apart of.

East Boston High School
86 White St, East Boston, MA  02128
Last modified East Boston High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Boston High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top