PK-5 & Ungraded
East Boston, MA

O'Donnell Elementary School 5

Posted June 02, 2009
its a great school we moved to another state and we were sad because we left now that we are moving back to boston im hoping we can get her back in there

O'Donnell Elementary School 4

Posted August 13, 2008
My experience there was one of the greatest since I started there until the day of my graduation about 4 years ago. I rate it a 4/5 because the teachers do care about the students, the teachers do involve families. It doesn't get all 5 stars because first of all it could use a better P.E program and of course no school can be absolutely perfect. Don't you agree?

O'Donnell Elementary School 5

Posted July 13, 2007

O'Donnell Elementary School
33 Trenton St, East Boston, MA  02128
Last modified O'Donnell Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
O'Donnell Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top