PK-5 & Ungraded
East Boston, MA

Otis Elementary School 4

Posted September 23, 2013
This school tirelessly to create a challenging, nurturing environment for their students. Great teachers and Staff

Otis Elementary School 5

Posted March 28, 2013
I think that the school is well run. The teachers work hard. My child has done great so far. Nothing to complain about!

Otis Elementary School 5

Posted March 28, 2013
I love my school. I love my teachers too. I do not want to go anywhere else to school.

Otis Elementary School 1

Posted March 25, 2009

Otis Elementary School 1

Posted March 25, 2009

Otis Elementary School 4

Posted July 05, 2007
My child attended James Otis, and we both loved the school. The teachers were wonderful and extremely loving. The learning atmosphere, was very fun and educational. The principle and vice principle were great people who cared very much about there students. A few years ago they updated the outside part of the school and the playground area and it now looks beautiful. The involvement is great, because there are always things going on, whether its field trips, making plays or having music concerts. There is also a wonderful bilingual program that is offered for Spanish and Portuguese speaking children to learn to read and write in there home language. Our years at James Otis were priceless and I recommend this school for anyone.

Otis Elementary School
218 Marion St, East Boston, MA  02128
Last modified Otis Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Otis Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top