5-7 & Ungraded
East Weymouth, MA
Students enrolled: 1,030

Abigail Adams Middle School 3

Posted November 17, 2014
I'm going to be moving to the Weymouth area soon. And I would love feedback regarding this school.. My daughter is a great kid and she wants to learn..

Posted October 08, 2014
My son attended this school in 2000 and it still hasn't changed any. He was and threatened by a group of 4 or 5 kids. They did nothing. Then when one of the bullies threw a punch at my son infront one of the asst. princ. HE got suspended along with the other kid. MAKES SENSE TO ME

Posted June 06, 2014
My family and I are fairly new to South Weymouth. At first, we absolutely loved the school and the welcome that they gave us and our child. But unfortunately that was all they had to offer, good talk and a nice smile ... There has been numerous incidents that have taken place between some of the children including our child and as a concerned parent I contacted the school immediately! I was told they would take care of it, further look into the situation and call myself or my husband back. None of that has happened! I tried calling, emailing and have been down to the school more then once and still nothing! Not only have I tried contacting the principal and 2 assist principles but also I CC'd the the school administration office.. Still nothing! Our child is good student and wants to learn without feeling as if she has to look over her shoulder and protect herself since the people in charge don't seem to want to do anything about it. As soon as we are able to, our family is moving to a town with a better, caring school system. Absolutely the worst school we have ever had to deal with!

Posted February 24, 2014
We are new to Weymouth so far we love this school. The school is old but clean the staff are great!!!

Posted July 18, 2011
my child loves this school. he started a st francis and the academic work is harder in public

Posted May 24, 2009

Posted March 23, 2009
i wnt to this skool the teachers are funn and great they teach you bette than a lot of other skools

Posted October 07, 2008

Posted June 26, 2008

Posted June 26, 2008

Abigail Adams Middle School
89 Middle St, East Weymouth, MA  02189
Last modified Abigail Adams Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Abigail Adams Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top