Easthampton, MA

Calvary Baptist Christian School 5

Posted November 14, 2010
I am VERY impressed with this school and have been since my daughter began. She has thrived and grown and learned so much. The special attention each student receives has greatly benefited her. She has never responded so well to a teacher! He is excellent! The strong leadership is super! The academic programs are wonderful and challenging. My daughter entered high school this year and especially loves Spanish and Home Economics. We are so thankful for this very committed school and their teachers, Christian education, and all this school offers. They go above and beyond to work with each student, to help resolve any issues, and to give the best Christian education possible. I highly recommend it!

Calvary Baptist Christian School 5

Posted June 12, 2007
This is a great school for educating our children within a Godly atmosphere. The academics and teachers are great! My daughter was reading books by the end of kindergarten! In addition to the regular subjects they have music, gym, and art classes.

Calvary Baptist Christian School
413 Main Street, Easthampton, MA  01027
Last modified Calvary Baptist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Calvary Baptist Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top