Easthampton, MA

Center School 5

Posted April 11, 2013
Good principal, dedicated teachers. Building is "retro" but I like the kids having a two building campus - gets them up and moving at least once a day in winter to get to their specials :)

Center School 4

Posted May 27, 2009
My daughter is finishing up first grade and had an outstanding experience here. I feel her teacher (mrs. Pouliot) was exceptional. I was very pleased with the growth my daughter experienced and the individual attention she recieved. The only drawbacks in my opinion are that the facilities are outdated.

Center School
9 School Street, Easthampton, MA  01027
Last modified Center School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Center School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top